St Matthew's church is in the village of Blackmoor, near Bordon, Hampshire.
Directions from Bordon or Whitehill:
- Coming out of Bordon or Whitehill, head south on the Petersfield Road (A325)
- turn right at the Whitehill roundabout onto Firgrove Road
- turn left onto Drift Road, by the Drift Road Stores.
- Pass the school on your right, then take the first right.
- The church is on your right.
Directions from the A3:
- Take the Bordon exit off the A3 and head towards Bordon at the roundabout.
- At the next roundabout (at Greatham) turn right towards Bordon.
- Turn first left after the row of cottages, towards Blackmoor.
- At the T junction, turn right then immediately left. The church is on your right.
If you are using Sat Nav to find us, use the postcode GU33 6BS